Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #10433191 « Anti-Terrorist Watch List ... »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Anti-Terrorist Watch List ...

DSP ...

Actually, it was interesting to talk to the different agencies ... they all wanted to know that the \"other\" agencies had to say on the matter.

TSA was redirecting toward the FBI, who was pointing toward Homeland Security. My (VERY LOOSE) understanding is is that the FBI only houses the BIG database ... which is there for ALL agencies to query from and or input to. The \"watch list\" being but one of sub-databases associated with HS (which is a sub of the FBI) as established by the rules from the TSA under the guidance of HS as recommended from the FBI with determination of appropriateness by the individual agency reporting or requesting information on the third blue moon of the month every seventh Tuesday after daylight savings on or before leap year primary elections west of the mississippi, located in NY\'s Central Park after the fat lady has sung ... or something close to that. (I told you it was VERY LOOSE).

Okay, well it may not (or may) be THAT convoluted, but it is definitely \"intertwined\" amongst them ... i.e. not a straightforward THIS is THE answer.

No word back from the Sheriff\'s dept. yet. I\'ll likely have to follow up tomorrow. The FBI has actually requested I apprise them of how the Sheriff\'s dept. responds. It has been an interesting day ... although I can\'t say quite as much regarding productivity.

But, collectively the three agencies that I spoke with all had the same response (laughter) at my story ... and were very willing to try to offer direction ... although they really didn\'t know where to send me because they had never even heard of such a thing ... even to the point of suggesting I try to Google for the information from the other agencies.

Mar 12, 2012 at 06:36 PM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #10433191 « Anti-Terrorist Watch List ... »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.