Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of AhamB's message #10426219 « NEX Discussion Thread »

AhamB
Upload & Sell: On
Re: NEX Discussion Thread

I think "next without the t" is easier, except maybe if you're mentioning the name to people who are not familiar with it -- in that case spelling out "N-E-X" removes any possible ambiguity about the name.

These pesky little cameras are getting under my skin more and more. I'll probably end up getting a 5N some time and perhaps even letting go of my 5D in the long run (depending on how they really compare for my shooting purposes).

Mar 10, 2012 at 09:09 PM
AhamB

I think "next without the t" is easier, except maybe if you're mentioning the name to people who are not familiar with the name -- in that case spelling out "N-E-X" removes any possible ambiguity about the name.

These pesky little cameras are getting under my skin more and more. I'll probably end up getting a 5N some time and perhaps even letting go of my 5D in the long run (depending on how they really compare for my shooting purposes).

Mar 10, 2012 at 06:52 PM
AhamB

I think "next without the t" is easier, except maybe if you're mentioning the name to people who are not familiar with the name -- in that case spelling out "N-E-X" removes any possible ambiguity about the name.

Mar 10, 2012 at 06:50 PM

Previous versions of AhamB's message #10426219 « NEX Discussion Thread »