Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of ricardovaste's message #10388428 « Ricoh R1 focusing problems (Contax T2?) »

ricardovaste
Upload & Sell: On
Ricoh R1 focusing problems

My girlfriend has used this for around 3 years now and it's been pretty good. With some good film in it I've been really impressed with the results from this little camera. Over the last few months she's been getting more OOF images than she used to, and her last roll was completely OOF AFAIK. What was most alarming was that a set of these were in complete daylight, in the open, and nothing was in focus. I've only seen photos of the prints (mobile-to-mobile uploads), but looks like it's at MFD.

Anyone have any experience with this? Would hate to just have to throw it as it's given us so many good prints

I've looked at alternatives, but there don't really seem to be any that are this compact, light, inexpensive, metal body, decent lens. The 30mm-24mm switch isn't available with any other camera AFAIK, but we could accept that loss if it ticks all the other boxes.

Feb 28, 2012 at 04:58 PM

Previous versions of ricardovaste's message #10388428 « Ricoh R1 focusing problems (Contax T2?) »