Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Roland W's message #10362157 « New Pocketwizard Plus III »

Roland W
Upload & Sell: On
Re: New Pocketwizard Plus III

Looks like nice features as a clear improvement over the Plus II, and the lower price of $139 compared to a Plus II is good too. The easy to use half push feature for a remote camera is much appreciated. Syncing your hand held camera with a remote one, including half press focus, and all controled from the actions of the main hand held camera, is actually something I want to be able to do, and that will have me getting one of these to combine with my Plus II units.

Feb 20, 2012 at 03:18 PM
Roland W
Upload & Sell: On
Re: New Pocketwizard Plus III

Looks like nice features as a clear improvement over the Plus II, and the lower price of $169 compared to a Plus II is good too. The easy to use half push feature for a remote camera is much appreciated. Syncing your hand held camera with a remote one, including half press focus, and all controled from the actions of the main hand held camera, is actually something I want to be able to do, and that will have me getting one of these to combine with my Plus II units.

Feb 20, 2012 at 03:11 PM

Previous versions of Roland W's message #10362157 « New Pocketwizard Plus III »