Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #10314779 « Crossroads of America »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Crossroads of America

Thanks guys.

Karen ... I guess that would be MORE mid-tone bump and MORE burning. I thought it might be a little 'flat' in some areas, but didn't want to overdo it. I was getting tired and on my laptop, so I posted it to get your opinions for a WIP.
(Note to self: Must get new laptop with a killer display, must get killer display, killer display.)

Dmac ... you've read my mind on that one. There is a railway repair facility that I've been wanting to get inside of, but I haven't been able to get past the "gatekeeper" (aka secretary) to get permission/access. Although, she has "authorized" me to shoot from outside the fences (chain link) at will. I'd love to become an "insider" and showcase all the "candy in the store".

I'm thinking a little play off the 1987 movie "Wall Street" might be a worthwhile endeavor ... i.e. personal gift for the president of the company (local) to at least warrant a chance to speak with him about it.

Feb 06, 2012 at 05:27 PM
RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Crossroads of America

Thanks guys.

Karern ... I guess that would be MORE mid-tone bump and MORE burning. I thought it might be a little 'flat' in some areas, but didn't want to overdo it. I was getting tired and on my laptop, so I posted it to get your opinions for a WIP.
(Note to self: Must get new laptop with a killer display, must get killer display, killer display.)

Dmac ... you've read my mind on that one. There is a railway repair facility that I've been wanting to get inside of, but I haven't been able to get past the "gatekeeper" (aka secretary) to get permission/access. Although, she has "authorized" me to shoot from outside the fences (chain link) at will. I'd love to become an "insider" and showcase all the "candy in the store".

I'm thinking a little play off the 1987 movie "Wall Street" might be a worthwhile endeavor ... i.e. personal gift for the president of the company (local) to at least warrant a chance to speak with him about it.

Feb 06, 2012 at 02:57 PM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #10314779 « Crossroads of America »