Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Depp's message #10312353 « Love the 1D2 (comparison with D3) »

Depp
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Love the 1D2 (comparison with D3)

Even at home where I could easily use one of my higher MP bodies...quite often just grab a 1D2 or the 1D2n which I put on a side table in the dining room when I come home from work,because they are close at hand...shot through one of the picture windows in the dining room(the window wasn\'t spotless at the time,it needed to be cleaned...oh well,may as well take the shot,rather then no shot at all).

1D2n @ 800 ISO

cropped

Another through a dirty window shot @ 200 ISO

cropped

Feb 05, 2012 at 01:49 PM
Depp
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Love the 1D2 (comparison with D3)

Even at home where I could easily use one of my higher MP bodies...quite often just grab a 1D2 or the 1D2n which I put on a side table in the dining room when I come home from work,because they are close at hand...shot through one of the picture windows in the dining room(the window wasn\'t spotless at the time,it needed to be cleaned...oh well,may as well take the shot,rather then no shot at all).

1D2n @ 800 ISO

cropped

Feb 05, 2012 at 01:08 PM

Previous versions of Depp's message #10312353 « Love the 1D2 (comparison with D3) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.