Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of smallrewards's message #10228795 « first post, wife and I are trying to learn...CandC? »

smallrewards
Upload & Sell: Off
first post, wife and I are trying to learn...CandC?

Well, we went down to the park, had a couple shots I wanted to try...but I forgot to charge the battery last night, so, didnt quite make it to those I had been imagining.

Also...i am still trying to figure out the picture stuff...but unless I am wrong it looks like I can not actually post photos...and so probably wont be welcome here unless I pay t join? I will keep reading.

We are not very good at composing shots, and I am even worse at editing them...lol. Anyway, here are three we felt were moderate, though none are winners, for sure, and I was wondering how you might improve composition, just give up on them as they are, or edit for better quality? I have tinkered around with the tone curves and done a little cropping in some, boosted saturation in pretty much everything....anyway, let me know what we are doing wrong, hoping to improve!

picture 1picture 2picture 3

Jan 08, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Previous versions of smallrewards's message #10228795 « first post, wife and I are trying to learn...CandC? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.