Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of snoakes1's message #10206277 « Thinking about inkjetmall ink for my 3880 »

snoakes1
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Thinking about inkjetmall ink for my 3880

I was in the same boat as you about a year ago, had replaced carts on my 4880 with Epson OEM several times and started researching alternatives. I read all the good and bad on refillable carts, took a chance and went ahead and ordered the complete kit of inks and carts from Inkjetmall. I was a little nervous at first but after following the instructions that came with kit it really was pretty easy. I used the chip resetter and used the chips that came attached to the refillable carts. Every time I turned it on I had to go through the \"Not Epson Inks\" message, got tired of that so I swapped the chips out with the ones from the OEM carts I had saved. Just be careful and take your time doing this, I used just a little dot of hot glue to reattach. That took care of the error message and works just like before. I have looked my prints over really close and can\'t see any difference in quality. The only think I\'m not sure of is how they will do over time.
Overall the whole thing has been pretty simple once I got over my initial fear
If you have any more questions let me know

Scott

Dec 31, 2011 at 01:21 PM

Previous versions of snoakes1's message #10206277 « Thinking about inkjetmall ink for my 3880 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.