Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of jcolwell's message #10201823 « Macro Ring Flash Distance and Brightness »

jcolwell
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Macro Ring Flash Distance and Brightness

kakomu wrote:
Also note the 2nd paragraph. I know I can evenly light a surface with several flashes (and accessories), but I want to attempt to shoot surfaces with as little gear as possible. If I wanted to photograph several surfaces in a city, walking around with a bunch of gear gets old fast.

Noted. That's why I posted what I posted. You mentioned many kinds of light modifiers. My suggestion included no modifiers or accessories.

Of course, you may have already made up your mind on what to use. In which case, why did you make the post? Perhaps you're looking for a spell; 'illumanitis maximus'.

P.S. If you want the best lens for high resolution and lack of distortion, then you should consider a Mamiya M645 A 200/2.8 APO. Unless of course, you already know what you want to use...

Dec 29, 2011 at 10:17 PM

Previous versions of jcolwell's message #10201823 « Macro Ring Flash Distance and Brightness »