Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #10189708 « Prom ... with a mixed lighting/wb mess »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Prom ... with a mixed lighting/wb mess

So my daughter asked me to try & fix this pic and here's what I came up with so far.

This one gave me fits with his skin tone/shadowed eye sockets, mixed lighting that came from from a semi-stormy/semi overcast/semi-clear late afternoon sky ... as a fast moving cold front was moving in. It started raining probably 30 seconds after the shot. Brrr, it was a cold rain too as everyone dashed for cover.

Dec 23, 2011 at 08:46 PM
RustyBug
Prom ... with a mixed lighting mess

So my daughter asked me to try & fix this pic and here's what I came up with so far.

This one gave me fits with his skin tone/shadowed eye sockets, mixed lighting that came from from a semi-stormy/semi overcast/semi-clear late afternoon sky ... as a fast moving cold front was moving in. It started raining probably 30 seconds after the shot. Brrr, it was a cold rain too as everyone dashed for cover.

Dec 23, 2011 at 08:45 PM
RustyBug

This one gave me fits with his skin tone/shadowed eye sockets, mixed lighting that came from from a semi-stormy/semi overcast/semi-clear late afternoon sky ... as a fast moving was moving in. It started raining probably 30 seconds after the shot. Brrr, it was a cold rain too as everyone dashed for cover.

Dec 23, 2011 at 08:36 PM
RustyBug

Dec 23, 2011 at 08:27 PM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #10189708 « Prom ... with a mixed lighting/wb mess »