Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of mwassell's message #10184686 « Need some advice/help PLEASE. Camera GEAR »

mwassell
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Need some advice/help PLEASE. Camera GEAR

Yes, just looked at the 500mm this morning from lensrentals. I may go that route. Its worth it. Not exactly sure how close the bears get, but it sounds like they could get really close, close enough to where we have to move to required distance. And I do have a second camera body.

Quality of tripod is more important to me. I am looking for a long time tripod, so I am willing to spend say up to $800 on a tripod, but if I need to spend more, then. I love my head I have now, but it doesn't really hold the 100-400mm all that steady. Sometimes I can get it to, but am thinking I need a head that can hold more weight than the 100-400mm. Its an acratech g-series head. Love it too. I will check out the link you sent.

Thank you!!

Dec 21, 2011 at 07:22 PM

Previous versions of mwassell's message #10184686 « Need some advice/help PLEASE. Camera GEAR »