Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of mjeffbr's message #10152340 « to crop or not to crop? »

mjeffbr
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: to crop or not to crop?

dalongfellow wrote:
So, if I reword your question (to play devil's advocate), you're worried that your ability to take outstanding photographs will be limited by the compromises in FF? That you will be disappointed that you can't take better pictures than the best FF images you've seen on this site and others where you've seen FF camera images? For my part, I hope I get good enough that FF issues are what's holding me back.

Dave

well, not really worried about my abilities (which are limited), but making the right choices and protecting my wallet from potentially uncessary expenses

if crop cameras can keep the qualities of the best lenses, eliminating some possible flaws (that seem to concentrate on the corners of FF's, like the sharpness) I can save money that can be invested in glass

though I can always trust my eyes I do not have access to all the lenses I am interested in, let alone theses lenses on two different bodies

Dec 09, 2011 at 02:02 PM

Previous versions of mjeffbr's message #10152340 « to crop or not to crop? »