Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of AndreasE's message #10116573 « One month shooting with the System 1 »

AndreasE
Upload & Sell: Off
One month shooting with the System 1

hans98ko wrote:
I just can\'t make myself to believe a person using the Nikon 1 system for just a month knowing so much about the camera design, the way it was being tested, the internal operation of Nikon down to the number of staff working on the assembly lines.

@hans98ko,
I don\'t want to influence your beliefs - that\'s up to you.

Welcome to the information society. With the abundance and often contradictory amount of information on the web a prerequiste of someone\'s POV is to check the background and \"credibility\" of the information source. Please do so with my comments as well.

It is your right to dismiss my comments and statements, but please read what I wrote in the blog. The supposedly internal information on the numbers of workers on the assembly line is public knowledge (The link to these kind of information sources is in the story on my blog). BTW, my V1 died a \"heat attack\".

After a month of usage and deep interest in a new system, you will most likely find the major capabilities and weaknesses. Sometimes its fun to share those experiences, which I have done in the past as well.

Some stories:
First month with the D7000
First month with the D5100

all the best and kind regards,
Andy

Nov 26, 2011 at 07:15 PM
AndreasE

hans98ko wrote:
I just can\'t make myself to believe a person using the Nikon 1 system for just a month knowing so much about the camera design, the way it was being tested, the internal operation of Nikon down to the number of staff working on the assembly lines.

@hans98ko,

Welcome to the information society. With the abundance and often contradictory amount of information on the web a prerequiste of someone\'s POV is to check the background and \"credibility\" of the information source. Please do so with my comments as well.

It is your right to dismiss my comments and statements, but please read what I wrote in the blog. The supposedly internal information on the numbers of workers on the assembly line is public knowledge (The link to these kind of information sources is in the story on my blog). BTW, my V1 died a \"heat attack\".

After a month of usage and deep interest in a new system, you will most likely find the major capabilities and weaknesses. Sometimes its fun to share those experiences, which I have done in the past as well.

Some stories:
It sometimes help, to put things in relation to existing cameras you have experience with

all the best and kind regards,
Andy

Nov 26, 2011 at 07:14 PM
AndreasE

hans98ko wrote:

@hans98ko,

Welcome to the information society. With the abundance and often contradictory amount of information on the web a prerequiste of someone\'s POV is to check the background and \"credibility\" of the information source.

It is your right to dismiss my comments and statements, the only thing which might be helpful to find your conclusions is to read what I wrote. The supposedly internal information on the numbers of workers on the assembly line is public knowledge (The link to these kind of information sources is in the story on my blog). If you would have read my blog, you would have read that my V1 died a \"heat attack\".

Don\'t know about others, but it rarely does take more than a month of usage and interest to find the major capabilities and weaknesses of new stuff. Sometimes its fun to share those experiences.

Some stories:
It sometimes help, to put things in relation to existing cameras you have experience with

regards,
Andy

Nov 26, 2011 at 12:17 PM

Previous versions of AndreasE's message #10116573 « One month shooting with the System 1 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.