Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Rodolfo Paiz's message #10105703 « Florida Trip Lens!! »

Rodolfo Paiz
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Florida Trip Lens!!

When is this trip happening?

From what I've read so far, the 16-85 and a flash sound like your D90's two new best friends if it's possible to swing that kit. But then, once you're talking about spending $600, you might as well keep your 18-55 and add a Tamron 70-200 to your kit, which will add reach and a fast f/2.8 aperture for the same amount of money.

I could have sworn that Tokina had a 50-150 or 50-135 lens which I think would be even better (because I seem to remember it was cheaper), but for some reason I can't find it to provide a link with details.

Nov 23, 2011 at 02:10 PM
Rodolfo Paiz

From what I've read so far, the 16-85 and a flash sound like your D90's two new best friends if it's possible to swing that kit.

I could have sworn that Tokina had a 50-150 or 50-135 lens which I think would be even better as an extension and improvement for your kit, but for some reason I can't find it to provide a link with details.

Nov 23, 2011 at 02:06 PM
Rodolfo Paiz

From what I've read so far, the 16-85 and a flash sound like your D90's two new best friends if it's possible to swing that kit.

Nov 22, 2011 at 02:52 AM

Previous versions of Rodolfo Paiz's message #10105703 « Florida Trip Lens!! »