Upload & Sell: On
Since I've posted enough pictures of her in this forum to make her an honorary member, I feel like I should let you know that my dog had gone into surgery today for an intestinal issue and didn't make it through. She was fifteen, fairly old for a large dog who lived life at top speed until a couple of years ago when arthritis caught up with her. I couldn't imagine a better, sweeter, more entertaining companion to have had over the past thirteen years, and I miss her like crazy.
The five pieces of wisdom my dog wanted to impart upon the world in her passing.
1. Make your peace with cats to promote social harmony if you have to, but never, ever, ever trust a cat. One minute they're your best buddy. The next minute, they're peeing on your bed.
2. If you find yourself imprisoned, escape. Do whatever you have to do, but you must escape.
3. Squirrels. The older you get, the less they matter.
4. You can sniff and lick at the same time if you're willing to stick your nose in it and your tongue is long enough to lick your nose.
5. Walks are great. Being outside is great. Walking outside is the best. You should try it. Take a dog with you. They'll show you how it's done.
And one last photo, G45 wide open on the 7.