Upload & Sell: Off
Jacob D wrote:
Phillip, that last one really grabbed my attention. The zig zagging fence really makes it, and as usual your processing skills bring out the details.
How are you liking the 16-50? How about the NEX6?
That last one is mislabeled, it was taken with the G28.
I sold the 16-50 quickly after i got it because they sell for crazy 250 euros here in germany.
Optically i liked it, performance @16mm was quite fine after lenscorrection, much better than my old 18-55 @18mm.
I didn't really test the whole focal range but performance seemed solid.
When using AF i had some not perfectly focused images with it, focus wasn't off much but resolution suffered significantly.
My observations moving from the 5n to the 6
- image quality is the same
- operation is improved significantly
- i like to have a viewfinder, not that i am a huge fan of how it works it is nice to have
- the 6 is significantly bigger than the 5n
- the body is made mostly of plastic, doesn't feel as nice as the 5n
- When shooting raw-only the 5n's display often showed mushy details when zoomed in, the 6 doesn't do that
What software do you use to stitch images?
Edited on Jan 20, 2013 at 01:14 PM · View previous versions