Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
4
       5       6       end
  

Archive 2009 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance
  
 
Mort2k
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #1 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


Wonderfull series again Conrad - My will is being worn away slowly, if you keep posting like this i will have sold the 50D and got the 7 before the year is out - damn you


Oct 07, 2009 at 12:11 AM
Mr Zoom
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #2 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


Are yo done yet I think you just set a record for the number of images posted in a new thread

Some excellent stuff, Dude. Too many to comment on indiviudally even if I had the time

Zm



Oct 07, 2009 at 12:12 AM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #3 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


sevan pulurian wrote:
Holly chit Conrad! Looks like it is time to invest into a 7d. Great captures.

Sevan


Haha!! Yes it is Sevan! Yes it is time!



Oct 07, 2009 at 12:37 AM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #4 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


Mort2k wrote:
Wonderfull series again Conrad - My will is being worn away slowly, if you keep posting like this i will have sold the 50D and got the 7 before the year is out - damn you


Thank you Mort, sorry about your will and all. I really don't think you'll regret it. In fact I think you'll love it so it will bring back everything you ever loved about photography in the first place! (wow I think I'm speaking for myself there huh?)



Oct 07, 2009 at 12:39 AM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #5 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


Mr Zoom wrote:
Are yo done yet I think you just set a record for the number of images posted in a new thread

Some excellent stuff, Dude. Too many to comment on indiviudally even if I had the time

Zm


Yes I'm done... for now.. Haha!! Not sure if its a record, but Canon should have some sort of commission thing going for people like me damn it!



Oct 07, 2009 at 12:40 AM
surfnron
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #6 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


Great job on these Conrad. You are improving faster than Ant...
Your 7D posts have been very informative. I've been following the "Master 7D Thread", and your photos have helped answer many questions for me.
Thanx,
Ron

Edited on Oct 07, 2009 at 09:53 AM · View previous versions



Oct 07, 2009 at 01:02 AM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #7 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


surfnron wrote:
Great job on these Conrad. You are improving faster than Ant...
Your 7D posts have been very informative. I've been following the "Mater 7D Thread", and your photos have helped answer many questions for me.
Thanx,
Ron


Haha!! Now Ron you're gonna hurt Anthony's feelings! Glad to have been of some help man. I hope other folks can make more informed decisions with them.



Oct 07, 2009 at 02:05 AM
Dick on Aruba
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #8 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


You have some really awesome captures in this large collection.


Oct 07, 2009 at 05:42 AM
Nello Milanese
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #9 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


What's a 7D




Oct 07, 2009 at 05:48 AM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #10 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


Dick on Aruba wrote:
You have some really awesome captures in this large collection.


Thank you sir. I had a lucky day.



Oct 07, 2009 at 06:01 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #11 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


Nello Milanese wrote:
What's a 7D



Oh Nello. You crack me up. Hey Ant and I are going back to this same spot tomorrow. I hope to post more stuff with this 7D soon. Hehe..



Oct 07, 2009 at 06:02 AM
mabidally
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #12 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


Whoa there! These are super, and does that auto focus system seem to work well!
Canon should definitely pay you a commission for this post because after this set the 7D's are all going to sell out like hot cakes.

If you can email me a full size file of any one of the shots like previously please do so.

Now wheres my credit card!




Oct 07, 2009 at 06:54 AM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #13 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


mabidally wrote:
Whoa there! These are super, and does that auto focus system seem to work well!
Canon should definitely pay you a commission for this post because after this set the 7D's are all going to sell out like hot cakes.

If you can email me a full size file of any one of the shots like previously please do so.

Now wheres my credit card!



Well thank you very much! I took the day off tomorrow to shoot photos with some fellow FMers so I'll send you brand new pics from that ok? Thanks again!



Oct 07, 2009 at 07:55 AM
Claude
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #14 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


Very impressive to get such a great series in one day! The 7D performs really well in the right hands
Claude



Oct 07, 2009 at 10:19 AM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #15 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


Claude wrote:
Very impressive to get such a great series in one day! The 7D performs really well in the right hands
Claude


Thank you Claude!



Oct 07, 2009 at 12:22 PM
KHOR
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #16 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


I love 7D


Oct 07, 2009 at 12:39 PM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #17 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


KHOR wrote:
I love 7D


Its easy to love Nelson! Even if it had any really poor shortcomings.. for the pricepoint and what you get, its a keeper!



Oct 07, 2009 at 01:22 PM
pcimaging
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #18 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


Seeing these outstanding shots was a great way to start my morning. I have been reading about some others bad experience with the new AF I have started feeling concerned I made a bad purchase. These shots confirm that when in the right hands , the 7D can produce the kind of results I need. Conrad, thanks for taking the time to post these. Seeing the originals you had cropped was real helpful.
Greg Biggs



Oct 07, 2009 at 03:43 PM
Shasoc
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #19 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


Well done, Conrad. You are definitely doing a better job than RG!
Socrate



Oct 07, 2009 at 04:03 PM
abqnmusa
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #20 · 7D - Mid to heavy crop performance


very nice pics Conrad

You are showing the 7D can produce great images.

I just received my 7D. My primary birding lens is also the 400mm F5.6
Your images are an inspiration to get out and see what I can do.
The 7D focusing is very nice ideed.



Oct 07, 2009 at 04:40 PM
1       2       3      
4
       5       6       end




FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
4
       5       6       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password