Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              3393      
       3395              4872       4873       end

Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

stevezzzz
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3394 #1 · p.3394 #1 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

MustangsX2 wrote:
geez ... how about a photo instead

Exactly the response I was looking for: thanks.

Nov 12, 2012 at 08:27 PM
Kingfishphoto
• • • • •
p.3394 #2 · p.3394 #2 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

This ought to bring a smile to every members face - the true meaning of a Potty Break . Thanks SANDY
Harry Palmer

Potty Break in PA.

E-M5     LUMIX G VARIO 14-42/F3.5-5.6 lens    39mm    f/8.0    1/500s    200 ISO    -1.0 EV  

Nov 12, 2012 at 08:47 PM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3394 #3 · p.3394 #3 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Dear Steve, well, that's it!!!...............Just kidding I kind of figured we viewed some issues differently, but as you pointed out, that's not the end of the world. You are one of those rare individuals whose views I know come from reasoned exploration, not knee jerk partisanship, and while we're not likely to ever agree on some of those points, it ain't going to affect how I feel about you, and I think you pretty much know that.

That being said, there are a number of things that I cannot move from the black and white column into gray areas. Not because I wouldn't like to at times, but because they are not mine to change. I hold no one else to the code that I have chosen, that is not my responsibility, nor station. By the same token, morphing what I clearly believe to be God's Word and direction, into something that more fits my wants and needs, is akin to saying 11" is a foot, because I would really like to be taller. Call me crazy, but I see a huge number of our societal ills being caused by moral relativism. Family, work ethic, abortion, fidelity, doing the difficult thing. The principles I am guided by work whether a person is a Christian or not, because they are solid principles. If one happens to be a Christian, they have additional long term benefits.

The fiscal conservatism page, well you don't have to be a wizard to do the math there. When you have a country where a very small percentage of people are tasked with supporting the balance of the population, and the debt keeps mounting under a mountain of ever increasing entitlements, it's difficult to find the silver lining. The cold hard facts are, republicans are idiots, all the talk radio analysis in the world isn't going to change what happened Tuesday, it just makes them look like bigger idiots. And, "I'm no longer going to encourage them!"

JR and I were talking the other evening and we've decided that we're going to continue to follow Christ, love our family and friends, work our plan, fly our planes, and let the folks that won this match do whatever they think they should. "Weebeesee".

Nov 12, 2012 at 09:02 PM
Leo Hursh
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3394 #4 · p.3394 #4 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

cbrandt wrote:
Very nice Leo ..... what cha have out there ?? Roseate Spoonbills ? not only the worry of a bird strike, but they've gotta be thinkin' FOD too from the looks of that runway ..

It is looking rough on the tarmac these days. I think they must be holding off repairs until they get a grant to raise the ends of the runway. They are raising the north end 1-2 feet and the south end is coming up 6-8 feet in elevation. It certainly would not be good for business if one them pretty little planes ingested a tuft of pavement fluff!

Nov 12, 2012 at 09:05 PM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3394 #5 · p.3394 #5 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Funny Harry!!

Nov 12, 2012 at 09:06 PM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3394 #6 · p.3394 #6 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

You're right Leo. I see those engines all the time at my overhaul client's shops. Some of those turbine nozzles look like they've been through the mill.

Nov 12, 2012 at 09:09 PM
Leo Hursh
• • •
p.3394 #7 · p.3394 #7 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Nice Reaper Curtis! I like the sparkles on the polished surfaces.

Nov 12, 2012 at 09:10 PM
Leo Hursh
• • •
p.3394 #8 · p.3394 #8 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Harry, I hope it wasn't "In Use" at the time of its demise!

Nov 12, 2012 at 09:29 PM
nickjohnson
• • •
p.3394 #9 · p.3394 #9 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Harry, thanks for giving me a real laugh to end my day. “Smashing” job Sir!

Nov 12, 2012 at 09:51 PM
stevezzzz
• • • •
p.3394 #10 · p.3394 #10 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Jim: "webesee", indeed. I honor your principled stance.

Nov 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

stevezzzz
• • • •
p.3394 #11 · p.3394 #11 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

In unrelated news, my new car is Motor Trend 2013 Car of the Year: the all-electric Tesla Model S. Even more amazingly, it was the unanimous choice of all eleven judges.

http://www.motortrend.com/oftheyear/car/1301_2013_motor_trend_car_of_the_year_tesla_model_s/?ti=v2

It's the future, boys and girls!

Nov 12, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Rodolfo Paiz
• • • • •
p.3394 #12 · p.3394 #12 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

The Tesla Model S is Automobile Magazine's "Car of the Year" as well.

Nov 13, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Kingfishphoto
• • • • •
p.3394 #13 · p.3394 #13 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Thanks to JW, Leo and Nick, to take a liking to Potty break. JW and Steve , whats that silly looking bar in t he Mitchells tail cone ? something from Golds Gym ? Now for you electric car guys - what happens when the masses get them and we all charge them on todays power grid ? . T hey just put 3 (three) charging stations in at Allentowns largest shopping mall. Wonder what happens when number 4 drives up .
Harry Palmer

Nov 13, 2012 at 12:53 AM
rkelley
• • •
p.3394 #14 · p.3394 #14 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Tanker 42 ...

Nov 13, 2012 at 01:31 AM
Razor17
• •
p.3394 #15 · p.3394 #15 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

astrobrian wrote:
I wish I knew all the names of these pilots better, that will come in time I suppose.

If you have a iPhone, there is a app Aviation Files that will tell you that is Bruce Hammer A/C...

Lynn

Nov 13, 2012 at 02:04 AM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3394 #16 · p.3394 #16 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

stevez wrote:
Jim: "webesee", indeed. I honor your principled stance.

And that, Zim, is one of the many things I love about you!

Nov 13, 2012 at 02:44 AM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3394 #17 · p.3394 #17 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Harry, that bar is a structural reinforcement on that particular 25. While I adapted, it is a bit restricting. Oddly, it wasn't the bulkhead that drew blood form three of four of us. We proudly displayed our identical "B25 rash" after our mission.

The Pacific Prowler doesn't have that structure, but that could be because it was highly modified as Frank Talman's main camera ship.. Other Mitchells I have been in have had something roughly similar to Devil Dog.

Nov 13, 2012 at 02:52 AM
Larry Grace
• •
p.3394 #18 · p.3394 #18 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Nov 13, 2012 at 03:35 AM
JWilsonphoto
• • • • • •
p.3394 #19 · p.3394 #19 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

I'm going to reveal a secret to the family here......................

I actually practice full discs and panning on airplanes, so that when it REALLY matters my slow shutter speed pans will be on the money.....

Nov 13, 2012 at 03:41 AM
astrobrian
• • •
p.3394 #20 · p.3394 #20 · Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Kingfishphoto wrote:
Thanks to JW, Leo and Nick, to take a liking to Potty break. JW and Steve , whats that silly looking bar in t he Mitchells tail cone ? something from Golds Gym ? Now for you electric car guys - what happens when the masses get them and we all charge them on todays power grid ? . T hey just put 3 (three) charging stations in at Allentowns largest shopping mall. Wonder what happens when number 4 drives up .
Harry Palmer

More rolling blackouts is my guess, but if I was to ever own an electric hybrid etc type, it would be this one, for its performance, and relation to SpaceX as well.

Nov 13, 2012 at 03:46 AM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password