Price: $525.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: USPostal 2 day priority (included in purchase price to Continental USA)
Mint Condition - came as part of a kit and I have not used it. I'll call it a 9+ because the lens is not brand new...I simply don't use this lens and would prefer to put this money towards an 18-35 F1.8 Sigma for a smaller format DSLR.
Lens comes with Canon front and rear caps, and a Canon lens hood (all specifically for 24-105 F4). Since the lens came as part of a kit, there is no box, but I do have a nice pouch for the lens.
$525 covers shipping and all fees - OR if you want to save some money $495 net to me...you can save Paypal fees if you go this route.
I've sold several high end items here lately: 800mm F5.6 Canon; 500mm F4 Canon (version 1); and a 17mm F4 T/S - no one seems to have complained about their new lenses.