Price: $9,850.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: USPS Express 1-2 day Shipping.
Up for sale is a beautiful 400mm f/2.8L IS II. I still can't believe how light they've made this lens... It is less than 2 years old and has no date code like many newer Canon lenses. It was used, but in excellent condition. There is some typical 'wear' around the hood mount. The lower profile foot has one or two small marks but is excellent. The glass is perfect inside and out. I wasn't able to find even one spec of dust in there. Needless to say this lens shoots like a dream and is ultra sharp. It's pretty much mint other than the cosmetic notes I've made. You will not be disappointed.
It will include:
-Hard Case
-2x Case Keys
-Lens Hood
-Regular Tripod Foot
-Small Profile Tripod Foot
-Neck Strap
Priced at only $9850. I'll pay 1-2 day shipping/insurance, you cover anything else (if necessary).
Pictures for serious buyers upon request.