Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Steve Tinetti, Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

One

canerino
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · One

one

Jun 16, 2013 at 07:03 AM
heikoM
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · One

very nice. Window light?
It has quite an upper-class feel for me.

heiko

Jun 16, 2013 at 07:23 AM
Jeff Simpson
• • •
p.1 #3 · One

I'm liking this one.

Jun 16, 2013 at 02:06 PM
hardlyboring
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · One

classic

Jun 16, 2013 at 02:20 PM
truehuss
• •
p.1 #5 · One

Yes, this does seem very classy. I likey alot

Great job Chuck.

Jun 16, 2013 at 02:30 PM
eephoto
• •
p.1 #6 · One

Very nice!

Jun 16, 2013 at 02:34 PM
jcolman
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · One

Beautiful light. I guess I'm "old school" as I am bothered by the bride looking into out of the frame instead of into the frame. Back in my day, this kind of pic would have landed me a C at best in photo school. But I know that times have changed.

Jun 16, 2013 at 03:34 PM
joshua grasso
• •
p.1 #8 · One

jcolman wrote:
Beautiful light. I guess I'm "old school" as I am bothered by the bride looking into out of the frame instead of into the frame. Back in my day, this kind of pic would have landed me a C at best in photo school. But I know that times have changed.

Yeah I think this rule is one of the best examples of one that is meant to be broken. Typically I like looking into the frame but more and more im liking portraits looking out. Not sure why. Maybe it adds a little interest by being against the grain and also I think it adds mystery like I wonder what she is looking off at.
Like the shot chuck

Jun 16, 2013 at 04:01 PM
morby
• • •
p.1 #9 · One

jcolman wrote:

I sometimes like out of the frame because it creates a bit of mystery to the photo

Jun 17, 2013 at 07:11 PM
morby
• • •
p.1 #10 · One

Simple, yet powerful image!

Jun 17, 2013 at 07:11 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

heikoM
• • •
p.1 #11 · One

I feel, aesthetically, that the look out of the frame to the left is counterweighted by the distribution of the light of the background, dark left, bright right... The pic is still balanced.

heiko

Jun 17, 2013 at 07:54 PM
sherijohnson
• • • •
p.1 #12 · One

this is very nice

Jun 17, 2013 at 08:30 PM
eNoBlog
• • •
p.1 #13 · One

Nice... One... Love the B&W.

The white eye bothers me, though. I spot it because I always forget to ask my clients to look in a different direction to avoid it.

Jun 17, 2013 at 11:48 PM
DannyBostwick
• •
p.1 #14 · One

This is exactly why I don't like posting things on here, people really like to overthink it and find things wrong with epic photos.

Chuck, your a true talent man. I'm going back to a quote whom I think it was from Hoff, Photojournalists all have meaningful content, but the best ones have great light and composition. This is all of the above.

Jun 19, 2013 at 07:05 PM
canerino
• • • • • •
p.1 #15 · One

Thanks all for the feedback. Jim, I totally understand where you are coming from and it is what I teach my photography students. But I liked the framing of this one better.

Eno, never thought of that...now its all I can see! damn you! haha.

Danny, I appreciate the compliments man! Too kind. Jim is technically right, I just like it better this way. I like hearing from everyone and getting all sorts of views. It can only help me.

Jun 22, 2013 at 12:19 AM
jcolman
• • • • •
p.1 #16 · One

It's all good chuck. It's still a lovely pic that was captured quite well. I'm sure the bride will love it.

Jun 22, 2013 at 01:11 AM
AlexF
• • •
p.1 #17 · One

gorgeous shot - timeless feeling to it ...

Jun 24, 2013 at 02:58 AM
canerino
• • • • • •
p.1 #18 · One

Thanks Alex! Kind of you to say!

Jun 24, 2013 at 02:55 PM
twistedlim
• • • •
p.1 #19 · One

You captured everything about her perfectly. The dress, hair eyes and nicely accented by the lighting. She must be very happy with this one.

Jul 12, 2013 at 04:04 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password