Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · End of Season Soccer Tournament (U9)

Eric Mastilak
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · End of Season Soccer Tournament (U9)

Just a couple from the end of year MOSSL Tournament in Columbus, Ohio this weekend. Any thoughts/suggestions/criticisms would be nice.

Canon EOS 7D    EF70-200mm f/2.8L USM lens    200mm    f/2.8    1/1600s    400 ISO    0.0 EV  

Canon EOS 7D    EF70-200mm f/2.8L USM lens    200mm    f/2.8    1/2000s    200 ISO    0.0 EV  

May 20, 2013 at 02:18 PM
schlotz
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · End of Season Soccer Tournament (U9)

Histogram on #1 is substantially on the left - ie underexposed. #2 is better but its always tough with black uni's especially with opposing white. For these I'd reprocess and bump the exposure up a tad for #2 and more for #1.

Matt

May 20, 2013 at 03:33 PM
jspytek
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · End of Season Soccer Tournament (U9)

Suggestion: Have them mow the grass, the second picture 1/2 the ball is below the green (!!!)

Watch your background and try to get eyes. For my soccer shots that have been keepers over the spring I've been a lot more patient to get the player looking up, which I understand is hard to do with the little tykes.

For the background, I get that normally there are other games going on in the area and you have to deal with parents and teams on the bench, but if you can eliminate coach with his arms on his head (even though he's blurred out) it will take the picture up a notch.

May 20, 2013 at 07:00 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password