Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Track & Field

glenn1
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Track & Field

A few shots from Saturdays meet the first of the season,the old fella in blue (67) set a new record in the triple jump for his age group but it could'nt stand as there was not any electronic measuring equipment being used,he was most
disappointed.c&c welcome,thanks for looking.

Long jump

Triple jump

checking his time after 1500mtrs

May 19, 2013 at 01:17 PM
hanson16
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Track & Field

Graham,
Hope all is well.Nice clean backgrounds,were these with your 300mm ? Believe the triple Jumper is Saun Power,a team mate of mine from a previous life ! Youve certainly got the Hurdlers sorted ! Catch up soon !

May 22, 2013 at 07:55 PM
glenn1
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Track & Field

Marcus,good to hear from you,yes all taken with the 300,you'll have to let me know when the hockey season starts again.

May 23, 2013 at 05:26 AM
cocodrillo
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Track & Field

That is one nice 'step' in the TJ host. Wonderful ankle flexion and fantastic patience waiting for the moment. Was it really a lack of an electronic measuring device, or the absence of a wind gauge? Last time I checked a steel tape was still fine for record measurements.

All nice clean shots. You really have caught the essence of TJ with the record-breaking gent.

May 23, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

glenn1
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Track & Field

Thanks Sean, do'nt know about the measuring,it's what one of the stewards told me,
before he started jumping as all the other guys were in their 20's i thought he was one of the coaches,shows how much i know.

May 23, 2013 at 03:42 PM
Aqualung
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Track & Field

Graham, nice work...like the first hurdler. And you've given me good insight into how to shoot the triple jumper...based on @cocodrillo's comments.

Chris

May 23, 2013 at 06:31 PM
glenn1
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Track & Field

Thanks Chris, just putting in some practice before i get to shoot the Diamond league meetings next month

May 24, 2013 at 06:01 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password