Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Senior Portraits

jasonp1
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Senior Portraits

I only occasionally dabble in portrait work (critters are so much easier) but I'm really trying to improve what I do and get out of my comfort zone. Anyway, I shot these of a local Senior today. Thoughts?

3 (didn't know about this one for obvious reasons)

JP

May 17, 2013 at 05:57 AM
gregSC
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Senior Portraits

I like the 1st one the best.

Greg

May 17, 2013 at 10:02 AM
jasonp1
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Senior Portraits

Thanks Greg...trying yo figure this stuff out.

May 17, 2013 at 02:52 PM
davenfl
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Senior Portraits

I think these are really very good and she is a pretty young lady. Couple of suggestions. When you have a woman who has a very round face try some poses with her face angled slightly from the camera with the hair on one side closer to the camera. Also try to get her to pull her hair on one side closer to her eye as in 3 but even closer to her eye and covering part of her cheek. In addition try some shots with her hair in front of her shoulders tightly framing her face on both sides. Both will slim her naturally pretty face and give you additional looks to what you have here.

Dave

May 17, 2013 at 03:21 PM
jasonp1
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Senior Portraits

davenfl wrote:
I think these are really very good and she is a pretty young lady. Couple of suggestions. When you have a woman who has a very round face try some poses with her face angled slightly from the camera with the hair on one side closer to the camera. Also try to get her to pull her hair on one side closer to her eye as in 3 but even closer to her eye and covering part of her cheek. In addition try some shots with her hair in front of her shoulders tightly framing her face on both sides.
...Show more
Excellent ideas, I was grasping for poses that might be more complimentary..Thanks.

May 17, 2013 at 04:25 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password