Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

How long to wait for question to be answered re: sale

Sharona
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · How long to wait for question to be answered re: sale

I recently bought a small item on B&S, and when it arrived, it didn't arrive in the manner in which it was advertised. It was not damaged, just not packaged how it was supposed to be. (Not brand new in unopened case.) I am not looking for trouble; the seller has done a lot of trading in good standing on the board, but I PM'd him immediately with my concerns and haven't heard back. It has only been three days, but usually I hear back from a buyer or seller before this. Am I being impatient?

Thanks.

May 06, 2013 at 04:05 PM
binary visions
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · How long to wait for question to be answered re: sale

I'd always like to think that sellers or buyers are going to be attentive to their PMs when they are buying and selling, but sometimes life gets in the way. I'd send another message after a couple days (i.e. today in this case) to follow up and give it a couple more days. Sometimes people are traveling or have emergencies.

If the person in question has been active on the board posting but not responding to your PM, I'd be less inclined to be charitable

May 06, 2013 at 06:03 PM
Sharona
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · How long to wait for question to be answered re: sale

Thanks, binary visions. Agreed, when I'm active on that board I check in several times a day; although I do realize that he could be away from the computer, traveling, etc. So I'll just pop him another message.

May 06, 2013 at 06:36 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password