Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Green screen software

Joe Winn
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Green screen software

I may try some green screen stuff for my T+I business.

Wanted to know what software you guys use that may be affordable.

Does anyone use Express Digital Darkroom with great success? I already own a slightly older version that doesn't do green screen but I could upgrade to the newer version for less money and still know the rest of the program. I wouldn't mind trying to do some of the team photos where you insert everyone in and use your own background, text etc.

Does the new Lightroom do this? I have LR3 but it doesn't do it. I could upgrade for cheap.

How about Photoshop Elements?

Any way to avoid getting full blown Photoshop and spending a ton of money?

Thanks!

Apr 24, 2013 at 04:34 PM
Tom Robinson

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Green screen software

I use Express Digital Darkroom and love it, but I haven't tried it for greenscreen yet.

Apr 24, 2013 at 06:28 PM
Geoffrey Bolte
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Green screen software

There are many stand alone programs. Including Green Screen Wizard(PC), PhotoKey, etc. Its easier than getting Photoshop. Digital Darkroom I believe has a greenscreen processor, not sure with Lightroom 5. Don't believe so, as its more of a catolog/simple editor, although they are adding more advanced features.

Apr 24, 2013 at 07:05 PM
Joe Winn
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Green screen software

I'm wondering more about the ability to use the photo after the background is cut out. Can I just take the cut out image and place them on a background to do the stitched together team photos? I may have to make a call to Express Digital.

Apr 24, 2013 at 08:14 PM
ifxbonz
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Green screen software

Joe look at photokey you can ask hammy as well I believe he is using it too. I send my GS prints to Richmond using photokey. I have always liked having control over my prints not leaving someone else to make my aligning and cropping choices.

Look here
Note the team photo as well, it was all individual GS images.

Andy

Apr 24, 2013 at 11:39 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password