Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · A friends new brewery

jchauncey
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · A friends new brewery

So a friend of mine is working on opening up a brewery near Boulder, CO and asked if I could come take a few shots for his website/facebook page. I haven't done any serious photography in a while so this was a good time to dust off the slr before my first child is born =). Anyways below are a few that I really liked, C&C are greatly appreciated.

the lines of the building were really awesome

Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSi    EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens    32mm    f/4.5    1/500s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  

I am a complete sucker for these style mailboxes (I think this will make a great contact image)

Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSi    EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens    32mm    f/5.6    1/160s    400 ISO    0.0 EV  

Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSi    EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens    28mm    f/4.5    1/640s    100 ISO  

Apr 22, 2013 at 02:20 AM
vilimo
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · A friends new brewery

The pictures are nice!!! However, if your friend intend to use this for his Facebook / website to show his brewery, I would think it would be much better to show the inside of the building where the making of the beer takes place.

The photos above, while they are nice, they are just another building... hope this comment helps

Apr 22, 2013 at 02:26 AM
jchauncey
• •
p.1 #3 · A friends new brewery

I took some construction shots but the place is completely gutted currently and they are working hard for a July opening. I'm going to keep going back for some more in progress shots as they get more of the inside finished (they were working on the bar frame while I was there).

thanks

Apr 22, 2013 at 02:31 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

jchauncey
• •
p.1 #4 · A friends new brewery

So he got the pictures up as the backgrounds for most of his pages. I think they worked really well for his site - http://odd13brewing.com/

Apr 22, 2013 at 12:50 PM
kevin court

p.1 #5 · A friends new brewery

I'd like to see the photos grunged up a little if you know what I mean. No one does that anymore... ;o)

Apr 22, 2013 at 03:20 PM
vilimo
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · A friends new brewery

jchauncey wrote:
So he got the pictures up as the backgrounds for most of his pages. I think they worked really well for his site - http://odd13brewing.com/

Your photo works very well as the background of his website!!!

Apr 22, 2013 at 03:30 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password