Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · VSCO green tint?

xopher

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · VSCO green tint?

Yesterday, I took some casual shots for some friends at an outdoor event and it just so happens, everyone was wearing black/dark coloured clothing. When i applied the VSCO films, i noticed ALL the blacks changed into some disgusting green tinted colour. After doing some research, it was apparent this is a known issue when VSCO presets went from LR3 -> LR4.

Has anyone experienced this VSCO green tint phenomena? I did some quick googling and apparently I could not find anything on whether this issue was resolved. I'm somewhat new to post processing with VSCO so I have no idea what the original LR3 presets looked like, however, I know for sure something off...

This problem is messing with my OCD and I can't seem to fix it using any of the sliders!

Apr 18, 2013 at 04:04 AM
boingyman
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · VSCO green tint?

Green tint is a definite for some of the presets. I guess some like that cinematic film look and others don't. It also really depends on the scene and light/shadows. Like any other preset though you need to tweek and customize it on your own to your liking. The standard VSCO presets is just the baseline. You're saying the sliders doesn't seem to fix this? Have you tweeked the RGB curves?

Apr 19, 2013 at 04:09 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password