Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Tenba Roadie II Backpack Review

reesem
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Tenba Roadie II Backpack Review

Hi all, before I bought this bag, I couldn't find any in-depth reviews on it, so I decided to write one after using it in the field for a while Full review can be found at the link below...any questions or comments are welcomed here or on the blog

http://fleetingcaptures.blogspot.com/2013/03/tenba-roadie-ii-backpack-review.html

Mar 25, 2013 at 01:42 AM
Todd Warnke
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Tenba Roadie II Backpack Review

Thanks for the review - Tenba doesn't get as much coverage as other brands so your comments are very helpful.

Peace,

Todd

Mar 25, 2013 at 11:35 PM
reesem
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Tenba Roadie II Backpack Review

Glad the review helped, Todd! Tenba has very well thought out products IMO, and they definitely deserve more coverage

Mar 28, 2013 at 06:58 AM
Savas K
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Tenba Roadie II Backpack Review

Did you weigh it fully loaded?

I don't mean under the influence of alcohol, but how much does your filled up bag weigh?

Mar 28, 2013 at 09:11 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

reesem
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Tenba Roadie II Backpack Review

right around 30 lbs...I went on the scale with it lol.

Mar 29, 2013 at 07:57 AM
freighterdog74

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Tenba Roadie II Backpack Review

At the Calumet Photo store in Hollywood, a big pile of Tenba bags was on sale. I wanted a smaller bag than my old shoulder model. So, at 60% discount, I bought the Tenba Black Photo Satchel model. It holds my Nikon body, one lens, one speedlight and a few other odds and ends.

To be truthful, all makes of bags offered at the nearby Samys Camera store are pretty sophisticated. Samys is a 4-story building of all things photographic. Amazing collection of bags. What I like about the Tenba is that it is well made. Tough zippers and snaps. But most of all, it was designed by someone with photo experience. All the small features are placed just where you would expect them to be. I will buy Tenba products in the future.

Apr 10, 2013 at 02:26 AM
freighterdog74

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Tenba Roadie II Backpack Review

At the Calumet Photo store in Hollywood, a big pile of Tenba bags was on sale. I wanted a smaller bag than my old shoulder model. So, at 60% discount, I bought the Tenba Black Photo Satchel model. It holds my Nikon body, one lens, one speedlight and a few other odds and ends.

To be truthful, all makes of bags offered at the nearby Samys Camera store are pretty sophisticated. Samys is a 4-story building of all things photographic. Amazing collection of bags. What I like about the Tenba is that it is well made. Tough zippers and snaps. But most of all, it was designed by someone with photo experience. All the small features are placed just where you would expect them to be. I will buy Tenba products in the future.

Apr 10, 2013 at 02:27 AM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password