Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #546 a ring thing

comments welcome

Mar 20, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Travis Rhoads
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #546 a ring thing

Which WA had you intended this image for? It seems to work for both, but shot during the time period for 545 not 546.

It is a nice image, I particularly like the color flare on the diamond.

Mar 22, 2013 at 07:49 AM
ben_moffatt
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · #546 a ring thing

it was shot as an advert for the ring but the liked it for this assignment (I dont know it thats cheating) it is a new image, I have not been shooting alot the past year, guess I should start getting back into it more lol

Mar 22, 2013 at 11:42 PM
RustyBug
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · #546 a ring thing

No worries, many a person (self included) has inadvertently (i.e. understood @ no intent "cheating") done the same thing in their early participation in the WA/MA. The perspective is that after having been given an assignment, now go shoot something for that assignment ... vs. ... go find something you've already shot that fits the theme.

The spirit of the WA/MA is for us to use the WA/MA as a springboard/fuel to challenge ourselves for our own personal growth ... okay, that and score some votes from our respected fellow FM'ers when we can stack up to the competition. I usually do better at personal growth than I do @ scoring votes, but it's all good.

Mar 23, 2013 at 04:56 PM

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.