Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · D7100 body only $100 rebate at Samys

VinnieJ
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · D7100 body only $100 rebate at Samys

Mistakes online happen all the time. B&H once posted this...

Mar 15, 2013 at 02:47 PM
Andre Labonte
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · D7100 body only $100 rebate at Samys

ShutteredMe wrote:
Andre, I can see where you're coming from. Not having a Samys near by, have never work with them before and seeing all the negative reviews, can make people suspicious. I get it, but calling them scammer because of a pricing mistake? Com'on man! B&H and other larger Internet presence make pricing mistakes all the time. Do we call them scammers?
Fortunately for me, they are near by and I have been buying from them a lot since early 2000s. I'd never have issue with them regarding my purchase and will most like will do business with them in the
...Show more

As I said, it may or may not be a scam. My initial reaction was scam and after looking into it more I stated it could be either way. I have insuffient information from where I am to know for sure ... and when it comes to sales over the internet and a company I have no history with, when in doubt, I assume the worse. With that kind of rotten feedback, how can I logically do otherwise?

Again, to each their own ... different people have different risk tollerance. My risk tollerance apparently is quite low when it comes to the internet and big ticket items.

If people can't understand that ... well, nothing I say will help them.

Mar 15, 2013 at 06:45 PM
Andre Labonte
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · D7100 body only $100 rebate at Samys

Now that's funny!

VinnieJ wrote:
Mistakes online happen all the time. B&H once posted this...

http://www.dgrphotos.com/img/s8/v77/p1480322804-4.jpg

Mar 15, 2013 at 06:45 PM
DontShoot
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · D7100 body only $100 rebate at Samys

I don't work for Samys, but I can vouch for them that they are legit, good people to deal with and I've spent thousands of $$ there. My office is located a few blocks away from Samys in Fairfax and I go there all the time to check out some gear. I'll say this again, they ARE good and legit.

Mar 15, 2013 at 07:00 PM
       end

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password