Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · A happy owner of a clean D600 sensor, r U?

williamkazak
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · A happy owner of a clean D600 sensor, r U?

Andre Labonte wrote:
Nope. I don't own a D600

+1 Don't like these kinds of problems.

Mar 09, 2013 at 10:20 PM
brewercm
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · A happy owner of a clean D600 sensor, r U?

Wasn't really a major problem. I clean the sensor when it needs it and keep on shooting. I did notice more spots were in the upper left corner of the image so wipe clean and good as new.

Mar 10, 2013 at 01:23 AM
dj dunzie
• • • • •
p.2 #3 · A happy owner of a clean D600 sensor, r U?

I clean my D600 no more than I've cleaned any previous Nikon body I've owned. One of the very most rewarding and impressive image makers I've ever used. I question the hype of this "issue", maybe unfairly so, just like I did the 24-70 "shiny flakes" or VR2 "70-140mm at MFD" issues that I think have become ridiculous internet-perpetuated misunderstandings, but then again, maybe it's possible I just got lucky with my copy. I do think that I'm spending less time on forums because of the frustration these sometimes cause me.

Mar 10, 2013 at 03:54 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

bcaslis
• • •
p.2 #4 · A happy owner of a clean D600 sensor, r U?

dj dunzie wrote:
I clean my D600 no more than I've cleaned any previous Nikon body I've owned. One of the very most rewarding and impressive image makers I've ever used. I question the hype of this "issue", maybe unfairly so, just like I did the 24-70 "shiny flakes" or VR2 "70-140mm at MFD" issues that I think have become ridiculous internet-perpetuated misunderstandings, but then again, maybe it's possible I just got lucky with my copy. I do think that I'm spending less time on forums because of the frustration these sometimes cause me.

Boy do I agree with this. It's really at hysterical issues. One poster on dpreview was saying they are sending the camera multiple times to Nikon not because they see an issue but because they don't see on the repair sheet that Nikon is following his procedure to take 300 shots after each cleaning and then check the sensor.

Really wonder if these people are real or just posting made up stories. If these people are real, we need a lot more mental health hospitals.

Mar 10, 2013 at 04:20 PM
DontShoot
• • •
p.2 #5 · A happy owner of a clean D600 sensor, r U?

williamkazak wrote:
+1 Don't like these kinds of problems.

So you'd rather have the left focusing problem then?

Edited on Mar 10, 2013 at 06:53 PM · View previous versions

Mar 10, 2013 at 06:50 PM
DontShoot
• • •
p.2 #6 · A happy owner of a clean D600 sensor, r U?

bcaslis wrote:
Boy do I agree with this. It's really at hysterical issues. One poster on dpreview was saying they are sending the camera multiple times to Nikon not because they see an issue but because they don't see on the repair sheet that Nikon is following his procedure to take 300 shots after each cleaning and then check the sensor.

Really wonder if these people are real or just posting made up stories. If these people are real, we need a lot more mental health hospitals.

You know, sometimes I don't feel bad when Nikon hits back with "impact damage". Some people really deserve it.

Mar 10, 2013 at 06:53 PM
       end

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password