Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Recaro Baby Seat

thierryl
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Recaro Baby Seat

If you are any kind of car fan.. I am sure you know what a Recaro seat is... I am curious if any of you have a recaro baby seat for your little one? Do you like it? Is it well built? I know they are pretty popular just not too sure if it is worth it yet... Thanks in advance

Feb 28, 2013 at 05:03 AM
rico
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Recaro Baby Seat

My daughter (just 6) has used one for the last year, and it's excellent. Heavy construction, pro-grade harness and buckle. Don't remember the exact model, sorry.

Feb 28, 2013 at 08:51 AM
borderlight
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Recaro Baby Seat

I hope I don't have to be a "car fan" to appreciate a baby product that doesn't come with any car. In less time than it took you to type your question I found that hundreds of Amazon customers love the super duper, Captain Kirk inspired(?) baby seat(s) and give it 4 1/2 out of 5 stars. Here, sorry to say, you might get a few responses. That being said, do any of you FMers like the Keurig coffee maker?

Feb 28, 2013 at 02:58 PM
Kenj8246
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Recaro Baby Seat

borderlight wrote:
... do any of you FMers like the Keurig coffee maker?

Almost the best thing since sliced bread. Seriously. Like mine a lot even when paying premium prices for the coffee. There's something to be said for the convenience.

Kenny

Feb 28, 2013 at 04:29 PM
Sarsfield
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Recaro Baby Seat

That being said, do any of you FMers like the Keurig coffee maker?

I love mine. I use it 5-6 times a day on average. I got a great deal from Newegg on the B40 model and bought one for myself and one for my daughter. The only issue I have with mine is that after two years of continual use, it seems that it may be gradually losing water temperature at the brew cycle. Not much but I am going to test it this week for brew temp and if it's off by more than a few degrees, I may have to get it repaired or retire it.

That being said, the choice of coffees you can get now is daunting but I have stuck to a couple of brands after trying a lot of them:

The Original Donut Shop™ Extra Bold Coffee
Donut House Collection Light Roast
Van Houtte® House Blend Coffee

For Decaf we use either the Donut House, Donut Shop or Timothy's Colombian Decaf but prefer the Donut Shop and Timothy's.

You can get deals on coffee from a few places on line but the best prices have been from Amazon, Keurig (club price) and Coffeeforless.com.

Feb 28, 2013 at 07:17 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

gocolts
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Recaro Baby Seat

My wife and I each have one in our car for our 2 year old daughter, great seat. Highly recommended.

Feb 28, 2013 at 11:40 PM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Recaro Baby Seat

Would it hold my new baby - 600/4?

EBH

Mar 01, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Sunny Sra
• • • • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Recaro Baby Seat

Kenj8246 wrote:
Almost the best thing since sliced bread. Seriously. Like mine a lot even when paying premium prices for the coffee. There's something to be said for the convenience.

Kenny

+1

Mar 01, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Sunny Sra
• • • • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Recaro Baby Seat

Sarsfield wrote:
I love mine. I use it 5-6 times a day on average. I got a great deal from Newegg on the B40 model and bought one for myself and one for my daughter. The only issue I have with mine is that after two years of continual use, it seems that it may be gradually losing water temperature at the brew cycle. Not much but I am going to test it this week for brew temp and if it's off by more than a few degrees, I may have to get it repaired or retire it.

That being said, the choice
...Show more

The kirkland brand sold at costco is very good. too. I've been using Tims Hortons coffee that i picked up while i was in Windsor last year.

Mar 01, 2013 at 12:17 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password