Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · So Sad

borderlight
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · So Sad

My daughter-in-law sent me the link below. We both own Bernese Mountain Dogs so it's especially disturbing. I hope you sign the petition. Click on the blue link for the story.

http://www.change.org/petitions/w-vincent-township-police-d-a-office-of-chester-springs-chester-county-investigate-gabriel-pilotti-w-killing-2-pets-that-are-bred-to-herd-sheep

Feb 22, 2013 at 02:20 PM
anthonysemone
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · So Sad

I saw that article in the Philly mullet wrapper this AM. Absolutely disgusting behavior on that asshole's part. Yo, KARMA, where are you when we need you

Feb 22, 2013 at 03:05 PM
borderlight
• • •
p.1 #3 · So Sad

The law in this case was written over 100 years ago. It needs a drastic overhaul. Pets are family. Chester Springs is not sheep farming country. It's interesting that the law protects turkey vultures and bats, even if they are in your house, but it looks like pets are excluded.

Apathy never changed a law.

Feb 22, 2013 at 05:19 PM
ghdarnell
• • •
p.1 #4 · So Sad

This is happening in my neighborhood. It's amazing how word has spread and the support of the whole community is amazing.

Feb 22, 2013 at 05:29 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

ghdarnell
• • •
p.1 #5 · So Sad

Breaking news is that the farm owner is being charged with the killing.

Feb 22, 2013 at 06:16 PM
borderlight
• • •
p.1 #6 · So Sad

Breaking news is that the farm owner is now being charged with the killings.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20130222_Chesco_sheep_owner_charged_in_killing_of_two_dogs.html

This is as close to instant karma as it gets. Charges: Reckless endangerment of a people (shooting a shotgun near a neighbor's house) and animal cruelty. The reckless endangerment can easily be jail time, a fine, a hefty legal fees. I hope that either BMD breeders can give away two of their dogs or that some money will donated to help restore their family.

Feb 22, 2013 at 09:14 PM
anthonysemone
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · So Sad

FANTASTIC!! Run that *ucker up the nearest flagpole. BMD's are amongst the most incredibly sweet dogs I've had the good fortune to encounter.

Feb 22, 2013 at 10:02 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password