Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              16      
       end

Archive 2013 · Bought a "mint" 200 1.8, he delivered a beater.

TehCourtJester

Upload & Sell: Off
p.17 #1 · p.17 #1 · Bought a "mint" 200 1.8, he delivered a beater.

Very interesting in how they say there is two sides to every story, eh dennisgibson? I was informed that a phone call conversation took place where he indicated that the AF-M was brassed and there was a screw missing, which he said he would make up for with the addition of lens cover didn't mention that did ya? If he knew all you would do was make a case on how you got ripped off instead of actually using the lens for it's intended purpose (the glass inside and the mechanization are in fact in mint condition, the only thing wrong is mere outward appearance of the lens) he wouldn't have sold it to you in the first place. It's funny how you don't mention that he also included a 12mm Extension Tube with gold contacts, an accessory foot for a Wimberly mount, and a Polarizer filter. I'm assuming the only reason this wasn't indicated was to make his case plausible, which is interesting because my father has no way of defending this because his account is locked and he has no way of replying. I do agree he shouldn't have listed it under "Mint" when selling it, but he indicated that there was some wear and tear to the buyer before the transaction ever took place. As far as I know his attitude pertaining to how my Father kept the lens "rolling around in the back of a truck" was an indication that he shouldn't even bother wasting his time on this manipulative looser. He did, in fact, have a food poisoning when you called him, and I can't imagine why he wouldn't talk to you especially with that attitude . If you've ever been around my father, he treats his gear better than his children, I can safely say that from first hand experience. Misleading and fallacious logic is never a good thing, please don't support it people. Next time put in the effort to do some research and form your own conclusions.

Feb 27, 2013 at 06:13 PM
Sunny Sra
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.17 #2 · p.17 #2 · Bought a "mint" 200 1.8, he delivered a beater.

TehCourtJester wrote:
Very interesting in how they say there is two sides to every story, eh dennisgibson? I was informed that a phone call conversation took place where he indicated that the AF-M was brassed and there was a screw missing, which he said he would make up for with the addition of lens cover didn't mention that did ya? If he knew all you would do was make a case on how you got ripped off instead of actually using the lens for it's intended purpose (the glass inside and the mechanization are in fact in mint condition, the only thing
...Show more

Thats all well and good...did you see the pics that were posted in the 1st post by Dennis. The pics that were posted by seller aka your dad VS what was received, the pictures speak for themselves. Dennis didn't buy it based on a conversation, he bought it based on the pictures.

So lets just stop the charade and let Dennis handle it with his CC company.

Your dad had ample opportunity to resolve and post it in this thread, i am sure lots of people sent him a message.

Feb 27, 2013 at 06:19 PM
       end

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.