Upload & Sell: On
| p.2 #1 · Need suggestion for editing white seamless |
Adding additional details to the workflow that I had posted about saying I think I stumbled upon the answer.
This is the workflow that I thought I did yesterday and got the expected results.
What's not occurring is seeing an outline of my subject at step 5 where I can then erase them as well as the background is all 250/250/250.
I also tried Rustybug's workflow, which was quite quick, but one advantage of the workflow I'm trying will quickly overlay any lines on the floor or areas where the towels meet the bottom of the backdrop.
Regarding Rustybug's workflow, after performing this process and using the picker, why when I click on a place in the background it does not show 250/250/250. Close but not that value.
Regarding my workflow , what the heck am I doing wrong regarding the selection and masking?
1) Command-J to create a new layer
2) On the top layer, use the lasso and select close to the subject.
3) From the menu choose Image > Adjustments > Levels
Select the white picker eyedropper
Click close to the subject inside the lasso with the white picker set to 250/250/250
From the menu choose Select > Inverse
4) Create a new layer with Layer > New Fill Layer > Solid Color. Set the R G B values to 250/250/250
This should now fill with 250/250/250 and the subject will disappear.
5) Now I have a new with a Layer Thumbnail and Layer Mask Thumbnail, with an outline of my unseen subject
6) Making sure I'm on the Layer Mask Thumbnail:
Choose the eraser tool, set the size very large and 100% flow and opacity.
Easily swipe through the subject to reveal the subject.