Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Jpg to Pdf Conversion

DanMitroi

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Jpg to Pdf Conversion

Hi All,
Can someone share with me his best tip on how to transform multiple jpg files to Pdf ?
Thanks

Feb 08, 2013 at 09:41 AM
James_N
• • •
p.1 #2 · Jpg to Pdf Conversion

Do you have Photoshop CS4 or later? If you do its quite simple to do using Adobe Bridge. Simply select the JPEG files you want to convert to PDF format, then select the Output workspace in Adobe Bridge and you will see options to save the selected files as either PDF or a Web Gallery. Choose the PDF option, then use the Layout section to configure how you want the files to appear, and click the Save button to generate the PDF file(s).

In older versions you can use the Contact Sheet and Picture Package plug-ins in Photoshop to save JPEGs to PDF. And if you don't have Photoshop there are several tools online that can also do the conversion.

Feb 08, 2013 at 11:10 AM
cgardner
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · Jpg to Pdf Conversion

I've used Bridge output to create "contact sheets" for reviewing shots. It's convenient. The PDF file is just a layout "wrapper" for the embedded reduced JPGs in it.

There's no control over the image quality in the reduction process for the photos that I recall (been a while since I've done one) so you might experiment with making the contact sheets directly from out of camera file size vs. first making a reduced size copy closer to the size on the contact sheet with the other output utility in Bridge. That way it is possible to apply USM or other action driven automated PP like adding water mark. Then create the PDF sheets from them. Whether that extra step is worth the trouble will be something only decided by trying it and comparing.

Feb 08, 2013 at 01:02 PM
cltmte
• •
p.1 #4 · Jpg to Pdf Conversion

I just created a pdf file from jpegs using adobe acrobat X pro and it did a nice job of 1 photo per page. They have a free trial on their site if you want to see if it meets your needs.

Mark

Feb 08, 2013 at 01:12 PM
mirkoc
• • •
p.1 #5 · Jpg to Pdf Conversion

if you are using canon gear, DPP has easy way in print options. it should work with any jpeg files, not just canon

Feb 09, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

hugowolf
• • •
p.1 #6 · Jpg to Pdf Conversion

cgardner wrote:
I've used Bridge output to create "contact sheets" for reviewing shots. It's convenient.

There's no control over the image quality in the reduction process for the photos that I recall (been a while since I've done one)

You can adjust compression in Bridge,

Brian A

Feb 09, 2013 at 10:27 PM
DanMitroi

p.1 #7 · Jpg to Pdf Conversion

Thank you all for your advices!
I solved my issue, i discovered on Google a Conversion Tutorial.
Regards,
Dan

Feb 13, 2013 at 08:57 AM
Bifurcator
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · Jpg to Pdf Conversion

Select your multiple files,
Print to PDF,
Done.

BatchPro? Seriously? Ug!

Feb 13, 2013 at 10:54 AM
markmohan

p.1 #9 · Jpg to Pdf Conversion

Hello,

You can try to use Kernel for image to PDF conversion is a proficient utility for storage of single or multiple image files in the portable document.. This Tool converter smoothly convert different image files in portable document file format. You with image to PDF conversion program can create single PDF file for each or multiple image files.

Mar 12, 2013 at 11:36 AM
PV Hiker
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · Jpg to Pdf Conversion

Lightroom versions 3 and 4 will do it.

May 20, 2013 at 10:12 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password