Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Velvia Vision 1.5

jantunes

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Velvia Vision 1.5

Hi ive purchased this software quite sometime ago and now i have also upgraded my mac to a mac pro and since is faster i have also purchased CS6 but now i cant seem to be able to use Velvia Vision in CS6 can someone please give me some light with this problem?

Feb 04, 2013 at 02:00 PM
Peter Figen
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Velvia Vision 1.5

Is VV a 32 bit plugin trying to run in 64 bit Ps?

Feb 04, 2013 at 05:06 PM
328iGuy
• • •
p.1 #3 · Velvia Vision 1.5

Peter Figen wrote:
Is VV a 32 bit plugin trying to run in 64 bit Ps?

Sure is

Feb 07, 2013 at 02:37 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

JackKen

p.1 #4 · Velvia Vision 1.5

VV is a 32-bit plugin but I've been unable to use it with the 32-bit CS6. Any suggestions?

May 23, 2013 at 09:12 PM
Sunny Sra
• • • • • • •
p.1 #5 · Velvia Vision 1.5

Velvia Vision main features:

Redesigned to work with CS3, CS4 and CS5
Simple and intuitive graphical interface.
200% range of error-free color enhancement intensity slider. (-100 to 100%)
Smart Contrast enhances tonal range whenever needed without clipping important highlight and shadow information.
Smart Color Correction provides natural colors by editing color information in the shadows and highlights
Warm Colors adds a natural late afternoon lighting mood to your photos.
Add dynamic range rescues important shadow and highlight detail, expanding your photo's tonal range.
Ability to "Save", "Load" and "Delete" custom Velvia Vision profiles.
Ability to "Preview" changes real time without leaving the plugin.
Option to save results as a new layer or to edit your original file.

May 23, 2013 at 10:20 PM
James_N
• • •
p.1 #6 · Velvia Vision 1.5

JackKen wrote:
VV is a 32-bit plugin but I've been unable to use it with the 32-bit CS6. Any suggestions?

Hmmm...rather than have us guess what problems you might be experiencing, it would be helpful if you actually describe what's occurring.

1. Are you unable to install the plug-in?

I have the Velvia Vision plug-in v1.5 installed in my 32-bit version of Photoshop CS6 (Windows 7) and it works just fine. The installation routine is old and doesn't correctly detect Photoshop versions after CS3. I worked around that by manually entering the path to the installation location (the Photoshop Plug-ins folder). When I first ran the installer it defaulted to the following path which is obviously incorrect: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe. So I manually entered the full path of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6\Plug-ins" in the installation box and it installed correctly.

2. If its installed are you unable to run it from the File > Automate menu? Note that you wouldn't see the effect of any adjustments made unless you select a Preview option.

May 23, 2013 at 11:32 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password