Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · Canon's 200-400 competitor

M635_Guy
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · Canon's 200-400 competitor

Imagemaster wrote:
Why should I have to provide any "short body of text'? The subject says "Canon's 200-400 competitor".

You are either interested in viewing the link or not. I could care less.

God forbid that I should make any comment on a Canon lens on the Nikon Forum. I would be tarred and feathered for expressing such views.

Well thanks so very much for spending your valuable time bringing information to the attention of the Canon-interested Nikon community... /sarcasm

At least provide some context, thoughts...something. I can find the link all over the internet.

Feb 04, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Photobufff

p.2 #2 · Canon's 200-400 competitor

Thanks for posting the info. I shoot both systems and I for one am looking forward to the release of this optic!

Feb 04, 2013 at 01:09 AM
Imagemaster
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #3 · Canon's 200-400 competitor

M635_Guy wrote:
At least provide some context, thoughts...something. I can find the link all over the internet.

Well goody for you. Then I guess you didn't have to read this thread, nor look at the link. Instead, you just have to whine about about someone posting a harmless link on your hallowed ground.

What part of, '"Canon owners are not allowed to express their views of the Nikon Forum", don't you understand

I can't waste any more of my time on this thread, so goodbye for now. Thanks to the mature Nikonians that have expressed their interest in the link I provided.

Feb 04, 2013 at 01:11 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

M635_Guy
• • • •
p.2 #4 · Canon's 200-400 competitor

Imagemaster wrote:
What part of, '"Canon owners are not allowed to express their views of the Nikon Forum", don't you understand

I think you mis-typed there...

If you'd expressed some views, I wouldn't have any issue at all.

Imagemaster wrote:
I can't waste any more of my time on this thread, so goodbye for now. Thanks to the mature Nikonians that have expressed their interest in the link I provided.

The link you "provided" was pretty much useless. If you haven't noticed, Fred tends to hop into the various forums with industry news of note.

I guess my point is that if I were to wander over to the Canon forum to post a link about a new product, say the 70-200 f/4, I would at least have put some kind of comment to get a positive or interesting conversation going - e.g. "The Nikon side of the house is glad to finally have a comparable product - thoughts opionions about the best uses for this lens?"

...or SOMETHING...

Feb 04, 2013 at 01:55 AM
Andre Labonte
• • • • • •
p.2 #5 · Canon's 200-400 competitor

binary visions wrote:
You guys are so focused on Nikon that you can't conceive of being interested in what's offered by the photographic market at large?

That's what the Canon forum is for ... if I'm interested in seeing what Canon has, I go there.

Feb 04, 2013 at 01:55 AM
Fred Miranda
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #6 · Canon's 200-400 competitor

If you would like to continue this discussion, check out the below thread on the Canon SLR board.
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1187253

Feb 04, 2013 at 02:10 AM
       end

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password