Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       end
  

Archive 2013 · Mo' bald in 'monkeyland
  
 
trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Mo' bald in 'monkeyland


lhdvries wrote:
Way to go Will!!! Especially love the Juvie landing!

Leon


Howdy, Leon. Thanks much...I liked that one too.



Feb 03, 2013 at 04:54 PM
David Leask
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Mo' bald in 'monkeyland


1 keeper per 2 mins! Cruel statistics! Cruel to the rest of us
Great stuff Will.
David



Feb 03, 2013 at 05:44 PM
Howard Kearley
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Mo' bald in 'monkeyland


Love the shots Will,
Wish my D800 could see some Eagles, send some to the UK😄

Howard



Feb 03, 2013 at 09:35 PM
KirkB
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Mo' bald in 'monkeyland


I bet you're really enjoying the recent pattern of baldness... yeah, the D800 is perfect to handle it.
Sweet set with those last two being killer good Will... #4 is fantastic!



Feb 03, 2013 at 09:46 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Mo' bald in 'monkeyland


David Leask wrote:
1 keeper per 2 mins! Cruel statistics! Cruel to the rest of us
Great stuff Will.
David


yeah, guess it IS somewhat better than 1 every 2 HOURS Thanks a lot, David!



Feb 04, 2013 at 12:29 PM
trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Mo' bald in 'monkeyland


Howard Kearley wrote:
Love the shots Will,
Wish my D800 could see some Eagles, send some to the UK😄

Howard


Many thanks, Howard...I sure would if I could.



Feb 04, 2013 at 12:30 PM
trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Mo' bald in 'monkeyland


KirkB wrote:
I bet you're really enjoying the recent pattern of baldness... yeah, the D800 is perfect to handle it.
Sweet set with those last two being killer good Will... #4 is fantastic!


pattern baldness Sure appreciate the love, Kirkster



Feb 04, 2013 at 06:45 PM
1      
2
       end




FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password