Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · Golf composites

davidimdpt
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · Golf composites

Thanks CRFTony, bbourizk, cw100, ESC in KSC, Michael Kilner, Douglas and Michaelparris! Yes Joel Grimes definitely had a large impact on the style of composites I prefer. I also like to follow the style and creativity of Dean Bradshaw. I also like to trade and buy equipment. Luckily I have a friend who always has the latest and greatest and then feels compelled to sell me those items a few months later at a huge discount!

Feb 02, 2013 at 04:44 PM
davidimdpt
• •
p.2 #2 · Golf composites

In regards to cropping for the first picture I was going for an epic or grand feel to it. When I print I will probably cut the right third.

Feb 02, 2013 at 06:41 PM
schlotz
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #3 · Golf composites

Definitely #2 for me. Know you indicated liking the over-the-top HDR effect which is a choice, what doesn't work for me is a pin flag stuck in what looks like the middle of a fairway vs a "green".
Love the concept here, just would have liked to see a true green as the left eye target.

Matt

Feb 03, 2013 at 12:48 PM
davidimdpt
• •
p.2 #4 · Golf composites

schlotz wrote:
Definitely #2 for me. Know you indicated liking the over-the-top HDR effect which is a choice, what doesn't work for me is a pin flag stuck in what looks like the middle of a fairway vs a "green".
Love the concept here, just would have liked to see a true green as the left eye target.

Matt

Yeah, I noticed that too about the green. Actually most of the green and all the sky are from an actual green at Rustic Canyon GC. The surrounding area is all photoshop and my imagination I noticed the processing brought out the lawn mower trails on the green making it look like the fairway. Here is the photoshopped green image in the reflection.

My dream golf hole by davidimdpt, on Flickr

Feb 03, 2013 at 04:25 PM
PhotoDes
• •
p.2 #5 · Golf composites

I've played that course! .....at least, it felt like it.

Interesting composites.

Des

Feb 03, 2013 at 08:46 PM
       end

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password