Upload & Sell: On
You're really gonna cancel an order of something you want over a shipping delay of one or two days? Are you sure that you want a Vagabond Pack? Almost sounds like you are looking for an excuse to cancel. When I REALLY want something ... sure, I want it YESTERDAY ... but push come to shove, I'll gladly wait for something I REALLY want.
That being said, my experience with Buff's customer service has been good, many others will say the same. I'm guessing that she meant the cutoff time / pickup time for ground shipments was later in the day, so they fill the air shipments first due to an earlier cutoff time and yours simply hadn't left their facility yet. What time did you call?
If it is in stock ... you'll likely have it shipped in a timely fashion. But, even if it hasn't shipped when you call, do you really want to throw the baby out with the bath water and cancel your order? Sounds a bit hasty to me ... cancelling and ordering elsewhere isn't going to get you your lighting any sooner. IMO, you either want the Vagabond Pack or you don't.
I wouldn't sweat it, Buff CS will get it shipped to you ... and since they are in Tennessee, I can pretty much assure you you'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar when you call back. They'll gladly cancel your order if that's want you want. But, the threat of cancelling won't get them to provide better CS. They really do strive for good CS ... without the need for such threats to cancel.
I get that shipping is a sensitive issue for some (but you did order ground), particularly outside the mainland, but I think you're anxiety for your new purchase is overriding things a bit here. Take a breath and relax ... one day won't make a hill of beans difference in the years of use to follow.