Upload & Sell: On
What do I wish for in a 7D II:
1) APS-H 24MP new gen sensor, 14 stop DR, per pixel noise same as 5D III
2) 5D III class AF
3) 10fps, 30 RAW, unlimited jpg, and even when you write to both cards simultaneously
4) EOS 1V sealing
5) ISO 50-102400
6) GPS, flash + controller, wifi
7) CF + SD slots, UHS-I support
8) USB 3
9) AF point(s) light up in red when you focus
10) 3.2" 900x600 OLED rear screen (1.62MP)
11) Programmable Auto ISO with ability to set min/max shutter speeds and 1/(n*FL) (n=1,2,3,4) presets. Fixed in M mode.
12) Hybrid AF so we can get PDAF in LV mode.
13) Interchangeable VF screens
14) Eyepiece that includes VF shutter
15) HDR II, even better alignment, additional settings to control look
16) 2,3,5 or 7 bracketable shots
17) 1080p @ 60fps, 720p @ 120fps, much improved output compared to 5D III
Of course I know it won't be APS-H, so if we swap sensor for new 21MP APS-C, but new tech and similar specs, we will see price drop to $2999.
Note to self