New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · HS Senior Session

jfinite
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · HS Senior Session

Up close and personal. Nice eyes. Looks like some kind of data error on the left side of 2.

Jan 18, 2013 at 10:42 AM
protiusmime
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · HS Senior Session

Thanks to everyone. It is very good to see your suggestions. I receive some great pointers. The unclose of these shots is partly due to cropping on some, but I forget that what looks good on my 27mac may be out of bounds on other comps. I will reduce fields on next posts. Thank you for that. I enjoyed the session. The family was very happy and did not waste time posting them to their respective locations. I try not to pp my work. I agree with all comments, but especially concerning the hands and nails. I actually touched up the nails and hands. In a way though, the dirty hands and nails still says to me that she is still a youngster
It also helps to have a helper who can work with all the cosmetics on the scene. Thanks again to everyone. I will post again some wider (and reduced) images in a while. Best regards.

Jan 18, 2013 at 01:24 PM
       end

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.