Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · Favorite 25 from '12

tonyhart
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · Favorite 25 from '12

Great set Chuck. Can you give me any insight into the cigars shot? I was at a wedding recently where I tried to achieve something similar but I couldn't seem to find a way to light the scene, or place the group, in a manner that lit the smoke as well while keeping the front of them so visible.

Jan 17, 2013 at 04:01 PM
dennisgibson
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · Favorite 25 from '12

Love the guy in number 15 dancing like The Fonz during the dance marathon

Jan 17, 2013 at 05:11 PM
canerino
• • • • • •
p.2 #3 · Favorite 25 from '12

Thanks all for the comments I always like hearing from the FM crew!

Feb 12, 2013 at 08:29 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

canerino
• • • • • •
p.2 #4 · Favorite 25 from '12

Bearmann wrote:
Nice collection, Chuck! If you don't mind, can you describe the lighting in number 6.

Thanks man! It was all ambient light. It was fairly dark from what I remember with dark wood pannelling all around. Lamp behind the boy and maybe an overhead chandelier and a few lamps behind me.

Feb 12, 2013 at 08:32 PM
canerino
• • • • • •
p.2 #5 · Favorite 25 from '12

tonyhart wrote:
Great set Chuck. Can you give me any insight into the cigars shot? I was at a wedding recently where I tried to achieve something similar but I couldn't seem to find a way to light the scene, or place the group, in a manner that lit the smoke as well while keeping the front of them so visible.

Thanks Tony! The cigar shot was something that wasnt really planned. It was toward the end of the night and I told the groom that I was getting ready to pack up. I asked him if there was anything else he would like me to photograph. He said 'yea, can we do a cigar shot?'. I was like 'uhhh...yea, sure man.' So I grabbed one light and stand and positioned it behind the guys just in front of the venue (there was a field with trees behind them). I cranked the power of the flash a bit and bumped the ISO up to get whatever ambient was around. The light wrapped around their faces just enough.

Feb 12, 2013 at 08:40 PM
canerino
• • • • • •
p.2 #6 · Favorite 25 from '12

dennisgibson wrote:
Love the guy in number 15 dancing like The Fonz during the dance marathon

hahah. thanks den. he is a college friend of mine and has been doing that dance for years. funny funny dude.

Feb 12, 2013 at 08:41 PM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password