Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2012 · Holiday Hoops Classis (HS Boys)

rddayton
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · Holiday Hoops Classis (HS Boys)

MakoShark wrote:
well its all been said above, just wanted to drop a line to say Happy New Year.

Great shots for these conditions. You will get it dialed in even further real quick so I'm looking forward to your next post!

Happy New Year my friend. Here's hoping you sell every shot you take. Shot another game with the D3s yesterday -- an djust posted this morning. Not a great gym with very limited access to the baselines. Used the 300 to get some far end stuff and get really really tight. Check 'em out when you get a chance.

John--G wrote:
I only have one question.... Where are the refs in these shots? Anytime I try something from that angle all I end up with is Ref Butt!

This is one gym were I can sit directly in line with the basket. I like this position -- although it's a rarity in the college and pro games based on the basketball support systems. I also like sitting here because I feel like can shoot action on both wings and drives to the basket without the "referee butt" as they tend to be on the opposite side as players drive to the hoop.

Jan 03, 2013 at 01:07 PM
       end

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password