Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines
One new topic per day
  

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       end
  

Archive 2012 · I think I see the light
  
 
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · I think I see the light


JimFox wrote:
Hey Phil,

Very cool shots, I think I prefer #2 the most here.

Jim


Thanks Jim.



Dec 30, 2012 at 03:38 PM
teked
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · I think I see the light


Second one for me, Phil. The color and light in the foreground make it complete.

Cheers,
Ed



Dec 31, 2012 at 04:05 PM
parsons
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · I think I see the light


#1 for me, though perhaps a small crop off the bottom, just to loose that bit of field.

s



Dec 31, 2012 at 08:01 PM
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #4 · I think I see the light


teked wrote:
Second one for me, Phil. The color and light in the foreground make it complete.

Cheers,
Ed


Thanks much Ed!

Phil



Dec 31, 2012 at 08:49 PM
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #5 · I think I see the light


parsons wrote:
#1 for me, though perhaps a small crop off the bottom, just to loose that bit of field.

s


Hi S - Thanks for the kind words and the suggestion!

Phil



Dec 31, 2012 at 08:50 PM
John Richter
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #6 · I think I see the light


Very nice pair, Phil. You really have the fog fotos down to a science. Nicely seen.

JBR



Dec 31, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Jason Lang
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #7 · I think I see the light


I really like the second capture -- very angelic


Jan 01, 2013 at 02:00 AM
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #8 · I think I see the light


John Richter wrote:
Very nice pair, Phil. You really have the fog fotos down to a science. Nicely seen.

JBR


Hi John - thanks! I guess there's an upside to OCD after all...

Phil



Jan 01, 2013 at 07:22 PM
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #9 · I think I see the light


Jason Lang wrote:
I really like the second capture -- very angelic


Many thanks Jason.



Jan 01, 2013 at 07:23 PM
joeyvu
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #10 · I think I see the light


Like both images, but love second one the best...There is a 3D vision in it...Nice series, Phil

Joey



Jan 01, 2013 at 08:43 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



LizzieShepherd
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #11 · I think I see the light


Phil - these are both super but I keep coming back to the first. Perhaps it's that graphic 'simplicity' that does it? I'm in the minority but it's my favourite of 2 lovely images. Lizzie


Jan 01, 2013 at 09:09 PM
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #12 · I think I see the light


joeyvu wrote:
Like both images, but love second one the best...There is a 3D vision in it...Nice series, Phil

Joey


Thanks Joey - I appreciate the kind words.

Phil



Jan 02, 2013 at 01:55 AM
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #13 · I think I see the light


LizzieShepherd wrote:
Phil - these are both super but I keep coming back to the first. Perhaps it's that graphic 'simplicity' that does it? I'm in the minority but it's my favourite of 2 lovely images. Lizzie


Hi Lizzie - the minority view is appreciated!

Phil



Jan 02, 2013 at 01:56 AM
sozypozy
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #14 · I think I see the light


The second one has clarity and so it looks great but the first one to me somehow looks very vintage and so it looks incredible.

Edited on Jan 03, 2013 at 09:12 PM · View previous versions



Jan 02, 2013 at 08:08 PM
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #15 · I think I see the light


sozypozy wrote:
The second one has clarity and so it looks great but the first one to me somehow looks very vintage and so it looks incredible.


Thanks for the kind words Sozypozy!

Phil



Jan 02, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Sunny Sra
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #16 · I think I see the light


Hi Phil,
I like the first one...looks like a scene from the Planet Earth Forest series. wonderful work.



Jan 03, 2013 at 12:17 AM
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #17 · I think I see the light


Sunny Sra wrote:
Hi Phil,
I like the first one...looks like a scene from the Planet Earth Forest series. wonderful work.


Many thanks Sunny!



Jan 03, 2013 at 01:18 AM
dbehrens
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #18 · I think I see the light


These seem to complement each other - like Ying & Yang. #2 is my favorite.
Dave



Jan 03, 2013 at 02:42 AM
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #19 · I think I see the light


dbehrens wrote:
These seem to complement each other - like Ying & Yang. #2 is my favorite.
Dave


Thanks Dave!



Jan 03, 2013 at 02:46 AM
bshamilton
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #20 · I think I see the light


Love 'em! Would kill for regular foggy scenes!

Barry



Jan 08, 2013 at 01:00 PM
1      
2
       end




FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password