Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2012 · Kelly and Kiara

David-D
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · Kelly and Kiara

andyz wrote:
Love 1 and 2. Talk about extension in 1 and 4. Wow. And I think the light is a real accent in these. The light in 2 is strong, but you have so much definition in her face. Very good set!

Thank you very much.

Dec 23, 2012 at 09:15 PM
Takira71A

p.2 #2 · Kelly and Kiara

_____

Hi David!

>> Thank you very much.
David, you are more than welcome. Like they say... "The Pleasure was All Mine!"

>> I think the main thing is that I have 2 very capable dancers which made my bit easy to do.
>> It was a good learning experience for me as all arrears of photography has it's own knowledge.
Agreed in full...

I had the opportunity to quickly peruse your 'Blog Site' David. (You obviously know what you are doing here!).

However and just as important... You are very humble and modest (Qualities that are sorely missing in many 'Business Professionals' today... )
--
David... IMHO, with your photographic knowledge, technical skills, great personality and attitude + love for photography -- There is *** NOTHING *** that you cannot accomplish!
--
-Tim.
_____

Dec 23, 2012 at 11:17 PM
David-D
• • •
p.2 #3 · Kelly and Kiara

Takira71A wrote:
_____

Hi David!

>> Thank you very much.
David, you are more than welcome. Like they say... "The Pleasure was All Mine!"

>> I think the main thing is that I have 2 very capable dancers which made my bit easy to do.
>> It was a good learning experience for me as all arrears of photography has it's own knowledge.
Agreed in full...

I had the opportunity to quickly peruse your 'Blog Site' David. (You obviously know what you are doing here!).

However and just as important... You are very humble and modest (Qualities that are sorely missing in many 'Business Professionals' today... )
--

David...
...Show more
Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. Merry Christmas!!

Dec 23, 2012 at 11:39 PM
bop gun

p.2 #4 · Kelly and Kiara

1 and 2 are absolutely superb. I would have liked to see the whole scarf in 3 with more open space to the left. Thanks for posting.

Dec 24, 2012 at 07:30 PM
CW100
• • • •
p.2 #5 · Kelly and Kiara

excellent set !

Dec 25, 2012 at 12:45 PM
gtwhtgt

p.2 #6 · Kelly and Kiara

I usually click on a topic and let the picture dictate my reaction weather its a distractor or what ever. When #1 opened my first reaction was "Holy Shit". Great positioning of the model and capture of the movement. Rather be lucky than good comes to mind but you were obviously in the position to capture this stance. Great job with the series, love them all. Thanks for posting.

Dec 26, 2012 at 12:06 AM

David-D
• • •
p.2 #7 · Kelly and Kiara

gtwhtgt wrote:
I usually click on a topic and let the picture dictate my reaction weather its a distractor or what ever. When #1 opened my first reaction was "Holy Shit". Great positioning of the model and capture of the movement. Rather be lucky than good comes to mind but you were obviously in the position to capture this stance. Great job with the series, love them all. Thanks for posting.

Thank you very much

Dec 26, 2012 at 09:00 PM
David-D
• • •
p.2 #8 · Kelly and Kiara

CW100 wrote:
excellent set !

Thank you

Dec 27, 2012 at 08:23 PM
David-D
• • •
p.2 #9 · Kelly and Kiara

bop gun wrote:
1 and 2 are absolutely superb. I would have liked to see the whole scarf in 3 with more open space to the left. Thanks for posting.

Thank you

Dec 29, 2012 at 02:01 AM
TTee

Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #10 · Kelly and Kiara

You made these images so majestic and graceful. I enjoyed viewing them.

Dec 30, 2012 at 03:08 AM
David-D
• • •
p.2 #11 · Kelly and Kiara

TTee wrote:
You made these images so majestic and graceful. I enjoyed viewing them.

Thank you very much

Jan 01, 2013 at 10:00 PM
       end

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password