Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · WACOM INTUOS PEN BROKEN :(

smainuddin
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · WACOM INTUOS PEN BROKEN :(

Hello.

I am having some problem. I think you can help me. I have broken my intuos 4 pen. I am not finding any solution in the web. So you are my last hope. What I have done is torned apart the tiny pink circuit around the nib. also the contacts above ferrite core (a pin and a thin thread) is also loose. I understand that the pink circuit can be fixed using the soldering thing. But I do not understand how to fix the contact above the core. Is there only one pin above the core and a thin thread? I see that the pin is automatically placed, but what about the thin thread? How can I place or where can I attach the thin thread? Should I attach the thread with ferrite core? Or should I do something else? Please help.

I live in such place where getting hand to an intuos is not possible. Here people do not use pen and tablet that much. So accessories are hard to find let alone tablets. That is why I have to fix this.

Thanking you in advance,
Sadat

Dec 12, 2012 at 08:58 AM
henryp
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · WACOM INTUOS PEN BROKEN :(

I cannot help with your repair question but if all else fails we will sell a replacement pen to you and ship it to Bangladesh.

Henry Posner
henryp@bhphoto.com
B&H Photo-Video

Dec 12, 2012 at 07:36 PM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password