Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2012 · Adobe Photoshop 13.0.2 CS6 update with Retina!

John P Mulgrew
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Adobe Photoshop 13.0.2 CS6 update with Retina!

hahahahahaha

Dec 14, 2012 at 09:32 PM
Ronny Mills
• • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Adobe Photoshop 13.0.2 CS6 update with Retina!

from Kubota Image Tools...

Hello friends!

If you are a user of our Action DASHBOARD 4 Pro for Photoshop, please read this important message.

Adobe released an update to Photoshop CS6 a few days ago that is NOT compatible with our plugin. We are working closely with Adobe on a solution, and will let you know as soon as a fix is implemented. Until then, if you depend on your DASHBOARD for your daily work, like we do, please DO NOT UPDATE YOUR PHOTOSHOP until further notice.

Photoshop versions from CS5 up to, and including, CS6 13.0.1 work great with our DASHBOARD. In fact, our recently released DASHBOARD plugin update squashes some other random bugs and is working great. The latest Photoshop updates, CS6 13.0.2 and 13.1, will crash when any version of the Action DASHBOARD 4 Pro is used.

If you have already inadvertently updated Photoshop to the latest version, then please un-install your DASHBOARD prior to launching Photoshop. You can easily do this using the Adobe Extension Manager CS6. Simply open the program, select the DASHBOARD extension, and click 'Remove.'

As soon as a fix for this bug is found, you can easily re-install the plugin and all your DASHBOARD Actions will still be there. We will provide simple re-installation instructions when we notify you of the fix.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but unfortunately we don't have much control over Adobe's updates. We just have to do our best to keep working with them on solutions.

If you haven't updated Photoshop yet, rest assured your DASHBOARD is rockin' and is still the best, most efficient, way to power through your image editing!

Aloha,
Kevin Kubota

Dec 14, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Lee Saxon
• • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Adobe Photoshop 13.0.2 CS6 update with Retina!

Why would anyone not want Cloud? $600/yr ($360 the first year) for almost every piece of Adobe software?

It used to be $2600 for CS6 Master Collection plus ~$700 for CS7 upgrade in 18 months, then ~$700 for CS8 upgrade 18 months after that...

So $1560 rather than $4000, over three years...sounds like a much better deal to me.

Yes, very few people need Master Collection. But I still think it's a better deal than any of the lesser Collections. And it's nice to have access to all those programs for the rare occasion you might need them (I use Acrobat half a dozen times a year, for example)

Dec 19, 2012 at 03:35 AM
Mickey
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Adobe Photoshop 13.0.2 CS6 update with Retina!

Why would anyone want the Cloud? All I need or want is Photoshop.

$300 (give or take) to upgrade and I'm good until the next new version. The likes of which I generally buy only for the new features or just so I don't fall too far behind on versions. I'm not a professional as are most of the members here.

$300 over three years sure beats $1560. How is access to a Master collection of software products a benefit when you don't know how to use them? Is anyone really going to learn how to use software that they "rarely" use?

Add living in an area without high speed Internet and Cloud becomes impossible. Why do you think Adobe even still offers single copy purchases.

I won't fault Adobe's business decision about this until they shut out (or price out) the single copy user. Then they will lose another customer.

Dec 20, 2012 at 09:19 AM
SoundHound
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Adobe Photoshop 13.0.2 CS6 update with Retina!

I now, periodically, have to enter my SN into the "Trial" window at startup. Thanks Adobe. When CS7 is released I will think very carefully about upgrading. Can't imagine how well the cloud will work on 2Gb + panos.

Jan 17, 2013 at 10:06 AM
WAYCOOL
• • • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Adobe Photoshop 13.0.2 CS6 update with Retina!

SoundHound wrote:
I now, periodically, have to enter my SN into the "Trial" window at startup. Thanks Adobe. When CS7 is released I will think very carefully about upgrading. Can't imagine how well the cloud will work on 2Gb + panos.

As the cloud works both photoshop and your files are stored on your local computer 2Gb + panos would work as well as ever.

Jan 17, 2013 at 12:41 PM
       end

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.